|GAMES NEWS||Receive Games News via RSS|
'Resistance: Burning Skies' Announced for PlayStation Vita
Tags: Resistance, Insomniac, PlayStation Vita (all tags)
The first person shooter franchise goes portable on May 29th with a new developer at the helm.
Sony has a few go-to titles that you can expect to see on every system they have. 'Resistance' is one of those, and it's coming to the Vita on May 29th under the name 'Resistance: Burning Skies.' It's a fairly major FPS that will certainly put the twin stick controls of the Vita to the test.
Insomniac is done with the 'Resistance' franchise, so this installment was picked up by Nihilistic Software. You may have heard of them through 'Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption,' which was a pretty solid title or 'Conan,' which was not.
Of course, the biggest project that Nihilistic worked on was the never released 'StarCraft: Ghost.' Nihilistic was the first dev to work on the project and, according to press accounts, created the better version of the game.
Source: PlayStation Blog
- Most Recent Games Headlines:
- HDD Deal of the Week: 'Gettysburg / Gods and Generals: Limited Collector's Edition' Blu-ray $33.99 at Amazon
- "Mastered in 4K" and the Road to Ultra HD
- Weekend Roundtable: Into Darkness
- 'The Borgias: The Complete Third Season' Blu-ray Dated and Detailed
- Reminder: 'Texas Chainsaw 3D' Contest Ends Today
- More Games News...